Meet the USCG regulations, which state that a navigation light must be added to the tallest portion of your boat, with the Big Air Universal Navigation Light. The Universal Navigation Light can be added to any wake tower with a simple positive and negative wire ran through the tower and 2 screws to attach the provided base to the tower, leaving you with a nice clean and protected mounting option.
This setup is provided specifically for the Big Air Twister Tower but can be used on other manufacturer’s towers as well.
To attach, you will be provided with self-tapping screws, to attach to the top section of your wake tower.
- Wiring pigtails ready for installation
- Certified by the U.S. Coast Guard
- 2 nautical mile radius
- LED bulb
- Positive and negative wiring pigtails for attachment included. Full through tower wiring is not provided
- Accommodates 2″, 2.25″, 2.38″ and 2-1/2″ round tubing
- Compatible with the Big Air Twister Tower and many other tower manufacturers