Purchase together and save!
Default options shown above. Upgrades are available.
Razor Wake Racks
Big Air Bullet Speakers
Super Shadow Bimini in Black
Key Specs for Big Air Fusion Wake Tower
- NO DRILLING THROUGH TOWER REQUIRED!!!
- Includes Quick Release Knobs!
- Finish - Brushed stainless steel
- Legs - 2" OD 304 Stainless Steel Tubing | Top Cross Member - 2 1/2" OD 6061 T6 Al | Attachment hardware - Billet 6061-T6 Al | Attachment hardware - 18-8 Stainless Steel
- The Fusion Wakeboard Tower can mount on the side or on the top of boat gunnels
- Built in mounts to quickly accept our Razor Series rack line with 1 simple stainless steel fastener.
- Front legs remove easily once the tower is laid down so the tower can fit into your garage while still attached to the boat.
- Big Air Fusion Wake Tower can be laid down and the front legs removed in less than 1 minute.
- Most biminis fit under our towers.
- Swivel Joint attachments on the base plates prevent stress cracking to your boats fiberglass. Many towers use a rigid mount, that delivers stress and flexure directly into your boats hull. This causes cracking and fatigue of the fiberglass. Our unique swivel system keeps the stress and flexure where it belongs, IN the tower.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Big Air Fusion Towers are made to fit nearly all boats, fitting any boat with a beam width from 58" to 103"
- Tower stands 5' alone. Designed to have an approximate height of 7' 3" depending on boat style.
- Our towers are also great for barefoot skiing. Our tower is great for long line work with either frontwards skiing or backwards skiing. The same benefits derived by wakeboarders (the upward pull) really helps out in barefooting as well.
- Mounting hardware and backing plates are included.
Big Air Kicker Bullet speakers
1 pair (Qty: 2 separate speakers)
High polish or black powder coat speaker housings
- Kicker 6130 speakers
- Fits 2.0-2.5” diameter towers
- Made of quality 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Pre-wired and ready for installation
- Easy to install
- Magnetically shielded
- Smooth, balanced sound
- Santoprene surrounds
- Cone and surround co-molded as single part
- All connections are marine industry compliant and sealed
- Coaxials install as a single unit with attached grilles
- Woofer: 6 Inches
- Tweeter: 1/2 Inch
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Handling: 65 RMS
- 195 Watts Peak Power Rating
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 21kHz
Razor Wake Racks
- Removal of one bolt allows you to safely store your Razor Rack
- One bolt allows infinite rotational adjustment of the rack plate
- Fits 2", 2.25", and 2.5" tubing sizes
- Bungee straps for securing boards
- Holds two boards
- Billet aluminum construction
- Fully adjustable
- Fully polished
- New improved rubber inserts to protect your high end wakeboards
- Black finish Razor rack are currently on backorder
- Polished Aluminum Arms
- Center pivot allows you to position the mirror for the best viewing (Note: Most single arm mirrors don't work right on towers)
- Tournament CONVEX Mirror 7" x 13"
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
Super Shadow Bimini