Big Air Wave Wakeboard Tower
If you have a Big Air Wave Wake Tower on your boat don’t be surprised if you become the talk of the lake. The new swept forward styling creates the look of a modern progressive wakeboarding boat that’s sure to stand out.
Big Air Wave Tower’s radical new design has been in the Big Air Development lab for some time. With sexy swooping styling, thick and rigid tubing, ultra polished finish and universal mounts this tower adds to the look of your boat instead of detracting from it. Constructed from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum tubing, Wave Wakeboarding Towers have incredible rigidity for a stable pull behind your boat.
Design Benefits of Wave Wakeboarding Towers
No matter what type of rider you are, or what kind of boat you have, a Wave Wakeboard Tower is the right fit. The universal design of Big Air Wave Wake Towers can accommodate any boat between 70" and 103" wide. If your boat is either narrower (60"-70") or wider (103"-113") than these widths, please contact us for some possible fitting options.
Another popular feature of Big Air Wave Wake Towers is their easy storage. It only takes one person to quickly and easily fold this tower below windshield height for convenient storage in a standard garage.
Wakeboard racks included with this Tower! The Big Air Wave Towers come with integrated racks that hold a total of four standard wakeboards (two per side) for four times the fun on the water.
Big Air Wave Towers Key Specifications
- Wakeboard Racks incorporated into tower - holds four wakeboards.
- High quality 6061-T6 aluminum tubing results in a strong tower that is lightweight.
- Big Air Wave Towers collapse in just minutes.
- Wave Wakeboarding Towers use new anti-flex extrusions to ensure a rigid structure.
- 2.25" large diameter - flex reducing aluminum tubing.
- Fits most boats from 70-103" wide (Contact us for options if your width is narrower or wider).
- Secure design creates for a silent tower that will not rattle, creek or moan in rough water.
- High quality polished finish for a durable coating that looks good.
- Big Air Wave Wake Towers can mount on the side or on top of boat gunnels.
- Big Air Wave Wakeboard Towers have pre-drilled holes to accept wakeboard racks.
- Wave Wakeboard Towers are incredibly easy to install (typically 2 to 3 hours).
- Mounting hardware and backing plates are included.
- Most biminis fit under our towers.
- 5 year limited warranty.
Please note: Racks included - all other accessories are sold separately.
Still have questions about our Big Air Wave Wakeboard Towers? No problem – Email us and we’ll be happy to help.
Polished Finish Currently Out Of Stock
Let us handle your installation for you!
Contact us for installation questions and pricing.