a. a quantity possessing both magnitude and direction.
The Vector 8 is a truly weather resistant coincident axis two way loudspeaker, capable of prodigious output to cut through the engine and wake noise endured by wakeboarders. Its specially designed compression driver and horn are able to direct the loudest sounds in a very tightly controlled pattern of dispersion for maximum musical intelligibility and musicality.
Engineered for the long throw from the boat to wakeboarder, the horn concentrates the mid and high frequency energy necessary to cut above the noise and deliver music to your exact location without wasting the acoustical energy in locations where it is neither needed or desired. The fully titanium domed compression driver combined great strength and lightness to provide reliability, efficiency and performance without sacrificing adherence to true musicality.
The specially designed 8 inch driver combine a mica-filled polypropylene cone and Santoprene™ surround for both maximum durability under extremes of weather, and reliably high audio performance. It is custom made and matched to both the HLCD and its durable, UV resistant DuraTech™ enclosure.
Long hours of testing and iterating went into the design of the Vector 8's, including hundreds of hours of listening tests under actual use conditions in order to optimize the voicing of the system for the strenuous application of marine use.
• 360 degree rotatable clamp • Paintable Armor • DuraTech™ composite enclosure
• Power Handling (continuous) = 300 Watts; (RMS) = 250 watts; (Peak) = 1000 watts
• Nominal Impedance = 4Ω
• Sensitivity - 93 db SPL with (2.83 volts) measured at a distance of 1 meter in free air
• (2) 1" coaxially mounted compression horn drivers
• Frequency Response- 20Hz to 20 KHZ
• Sold as a pair (Includes all hardware and wiring accessories)
• Tower Wire Harness Sold Separately
This product is in a black finish. If you would like the white finish please click here.